Thursday, September 07, 2006

Closing in on 10,000!

On July 25, 2005, I added Site Meter to Weird Venice to keep track visits. After all, I wanted to see if anyone was reading this blog. (Site Meter tracks page views and visits. It doesn't give any personal information or e-mail addresses of visitors. I don't know who's visiting. I just know how many and where their servers are located.)

I was gratified to see that other people shared my interest in Venice. It's been fun watching the number of visitors and which country they're located in. I like to see how far Weird Venice is traveling. Today, Highett, Victoria in Australia wins--it's 10,392 miles away!

Lately I've been very excited when I look at Site Meter because in the next week or two Weird Venice will receive its 10,000th visitor! Keep coming back--you could be number 10,000 (or 10,001).

Thanks to each and every one of you!

No comments: