Friday, March 28, 2014

Avventure Bellissime launches new Tours Italy website.

The first time I visited Venice, I took a tour with Monica from Avventure Bellissime. We still have very fond memories of the day we spend visiting vineyards in Friuli (I still have a tiny bit of the 1984 grappa I took home with me).

Since then we have taken many tours with Avventure Bellissime and have always had a wonderful time--and I learned something new about Venice or explored an area not open to most.

It's nice to see that they are now offering their services throughout Italy and have a new website, Tours Italy. Congratulations to Monica and Jonathan. If you're visiting Venice--or elsewhere in Italy--check out their tours (and they didn't pay me to say this!)

 The photo is one I took of Ca' Giulia, one of my favorite places to stay in Venice.


No comments: